Monday, March 29, 2010

K, I'm about to get back to it, but...

...so, I often have to go find new video versions of the songs performed on Glee and I ran across a slew of dudes lip-synching to Quinn's audition for New Directions and I have to share:

Please envision the conversation had between these three guys to determine who would play Quinn:


Know Featherman and the Featherettes? You do now.

I think Martin Short and Ryan Reynolds my have had a baby together.

Something makes me think these fellows are brothers...or from another country:


Not brothers:


Straight dudes? Tough gay dudes?


Again...same questions:


I think Sue Sylvester may have some choice words for they boys in the previous two videos:


These boys might be my favorite (next to Featherman and the Featherettes that is...):


And to finish it - Diana sings it life with George Lopez:


P.S. I hope you know me well enough by now to know that Sue's opinions are not my opinions, I was just making a joke.

No comments:

Post a Comment