Friday, April 9, 2010

Sectionals - jampackedfullofincrediblegleeness

And I Am Telling You:

How could this girl have not gotten onto American Idol?  This song, even outside the context of Dreamgirls, has a huge emotional impact...
"I'm going to hug you now." Rachel to Mercedes

"Well I do have something I've been working on since I was four" - Don't Rain on My Parade:


You Can't Always Get What You Want:


How 'bout the chick from True Blood being Candace Dystra. "They weren't singing, they were like honking..."

The only not awesome thing about the episode was Eve's lame acting...and the soft pretzel craving it gave us.

Terri coming clean with the truth of what she was experiencing kinda made me want to give her another chance in the future, which is good, because I know she's going to be back. She does need to pay some penance though...

Principal Figgins schooling Sue Sylvester was awesome. "My word is official. Let it be written."

"Get ready to board the Sue Sylvester Express. Destination HORROR."

My Life Would Suck Would Without You (Glee):

Anyone notice all the choreography is a call back to previous numbers? Pay close attention for the Tina-KatyPerry-audition-thigh-chop.

And the kisssssssssssssss.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sigh.....swoon...... <3 <3 <3... perfect edit to cut out too.

I can't wait for their prep for regionals. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment