Monday, September 7, 2009

Hmmmm...

So, as the Glee premiere rapidly approaches, I realize that there are several songs from the pilot that are not on YouTube b/c either FOX makes people pull them down the second they're posted on YouTube or no one has put them up.
I couldn't find these:
Rockin' The Boat - Glee cast
You're the One That I Want - Glee cast
Leavin' On a Jet Plane - Will

BUT, I just tried to track them all down, and here are the ones I found:
On My Own - Rachel (although I do have a link to the free iTunes download of the video a few posts back) (and here it is on YouTube - no video exists on the internet that I can find)


Can't Fight This Feelin' - Finn (just the song - video wasn't up anywhereeeeee)


Here's a cute fan version of this:


Audition sequence - Glee cast


P.S. Here's a glimpse of Push It

No comments:

Post a Comment